Monday, November 7, 2011

Was Picasso ambidextrous?

I love the 6th of every other month.  Why do you ask? Because it typically has meant updates on Nash!  (Ok, I know today is the 7th but yesterday was a Sunday so that does not count).  We got these three adorable new pictures of Nash showing off his artistic skills, using both hands no less!  I have to say, I really loves these pictures of him doing an activity (note to self to pack that little elpha-etsy sketch for the plane ride!).  Here are a few of my motherly observations (in no particular order).
1. OMG, that hair.  Totally already stressing about who I'll let cut it.  His hair is so amazing that I'm thinking I can keep it a little longer and have lots of fun styling it vs. the typical buzz cut.  I guess I'll have to keep tabs on the Biebs to see what the hair trends are for boys.
2. He is looking so independent.  Sitting all by himself at the kids table.  I hope this does not mean that I won't get any cuddles. 
3. Is he right handed or left?  He is going to keep us guessing!
4. I think he is wearing nail polish.  I'm anticipating the next updated pictures he might be wearing bows in his hair?  Not that there's anything wrong with that.  Too funny.
5. He is 16 months!  Just crazy.  We probably won't get another update until January.  But I keep thinking, January!!!  Which means we will be so close to travel that it might actually be our last update.



Right Handed Skills.
 
Left handed skills

Deep in thought about his next inspiration.



2 comments:

  1. I vote for slightly shaggy hair. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute! Glad you received more pictures. Yeah...the Korean hair. God love it. Alex had man-hair from the day we got him. It has a mind of it's own. The buzz cut is practical, but the longer cut is cute. If you go with the longer cut, be prepared to spend more at the barber shop :) It will go to a cute-shaggy to I can't take this long hair-shaggy in the matter of a day :) I've BTDT :)
    Michelle in Madison (www.wahe.us)

    ReplyDelete