Friday, December 23, 2011

Tis the Season...

Tis the season for: (in no particular order) Nash, Jesus, family, eggnog, road rage, joy, stress, friends, holiday music by Wham, and peace.  I have to be honest and say that this year I'm not particular in the festive spirit.  I'll blame it on our snow less lawn.  I'm listening to my new holiday CD (anyone watch New Girl?...Loving Zoey so I bought her holiday CD. )  That is helping my spirit a little.  My thoughts are not far from Nash, and how very soon we'll be united forever!  So...hurry up holidays and bring on 2012!

I promised to show pictures of his room, which is finally finished!  We opted for the toddler bed in hopes it might be more similar to his sleeping ritual than a crib.  Our social worker had to gently remind us that Nash might not like his bed, or his room when he first comes homes, or for many months after.  I'm prepared for that...I wouldn't mind sleeping and snuggling next to my little guy.  We've had 10 years of training of snuggles in bed with Butch 

Merry Christmas to everyone! 






Stuffed Pugs, named Butch 1, Butch 2, and Butch 3

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. goodness. sooooo cute!! also- do you know the song, Never Had Nobody Like You. Zooey is featured in it and it's really good.

    ReplyDelete