Thursday, September 15, 2011

Halfway Home?

So according to my poor math skills rough calculations, we are about half-way through our wait.  We are still anticipating that we will be traveling in late February or early March.  We did receive a little update from our agency last week regarding how much notice we will now receive prior to traveling.  It will be about 1 WEEK!  I know, crazy right.  Thankfully, my employer now knows and is very supportive.  It's not ideal from a planning perspective but we will roll with it.  I'm pretty sure sometime in early January I'll have my bags packed and ready to go (just in case!). 
Here are few more pictures we received from his 14 month update.  Looks like he's already demonstrating stellar oral-hygiene skills, Auntie Erinn would be proud.




Now only if he would show us his teeth!

1 comment:

  1. oh! He's such a cutie! Glad you are able to gaze at more photos. This photo was taken in the playroom at Eastern; most likely where you'll meet Nash for the first time.
    Michelle in Madison

    ReplyDelete