Monday, October 10, 2011

Monsters and Stitches

Hello friends and blog stalkers.  It has been a while since my last post.  It's mostly been a while because I don't have much to report.  We put together his 6th care package (I lost count and had to go back and check).  I couldn't decide on whether or not this t-shirt was scary....(Des thought it was cute), and since its Halloween time and all, I decided to go for it.  The toys are bath toys that squirt out water...I'm sure FM will love that.  

This month, we didn't get a scheduled update on Nash, rather we received an unscheduled one.  Our poor little guy had to get 6 stitches because he fell and hit his head.  We will be getting some photos and depending on what they look like, I might or might not share.  The good news is he is fine and by the time they reported the incident to us, he already had the stitches out.   

2 comments:

  1. Oh no poor baby boy! Sorry Alli! :( You can tell he is tough! Boy through and through with stitches to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I firmly stand by my assessment that the shirt is cute! And girls dig scars...

    ReplyDelete