Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rumor has it...

Adele said it best but I can't help but get caught up in all the rumors about when the EP process might start!  Daily, I weed through the rumor mill, and let me tell you, it can be a full time job.  I check multiple forums, blogs and the latest update from our agency.  I'm sure your thinking, why waste your time?  Because for this mama, any information is better than no information, even if its just people speculating (by people speculating I mean Des and I e-mailing daily on our thoughts).

The latest news I can report is the the EP process is set to start in mid-February (confirmed by two sources so I'll take that as credible).  Mind you, when I last reported the process was suppose to start Jan. 2nd.  So, I've now adjustment my expectations, plans, hypothetical situations to re-align with the process starting in mid-February.  Hopefully I'll be reporting back to you that this rumor is true.  Based on this, I think that traveling in mid-March could still happen.

1 comment:

  1. I think our problem is that we were expecting 2012 to be our years...but we forgot to consider that our boys are on the lunar new year so most of January didn't count. The new year just began and it WILL be our year! However, you've caught me on a good day. Yesterday I just would have cried...

    ReplyDelete