Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day- I'm alive.....

Hello. Boy, it's been a while. As you can guess, I have not been posting because, well frankly, I don't have any news to report on Nash. February came and went with no concrete info to share. You ask yourself "how can she deal with it". Well, I'm dealing with it by not talking about it. I think about it all day everyday but ranting on about my unstable mental health will not make things happen faster.

I'm hopeful for news to share soon. In the meantime, here are some random thoughts.
Super excited for two new family members who are getting hitched (omg not to each other, gross). Bret's sister Kara and Paul and my first cousin Melissa and Ryan! Congratulations!!! I heart weddings.
Looking forward to supplementing my spring fashion wardrobe with: bright colors, more stripes, a pair of wellies, rockin blond hair and back to getting pedicures.
I also joined the rest if the female population on Pintrest.
Dang, I tried to be fancy with my "Polaroid function on Blogger...it cut off my captions.  This one read: "Weekend get away at Lake Vermilion, Lots of Laughs and inside jokes, Just what the Dr. Ordered"
The boys spent quality time in the hot tub
This picture cracked me up.  Butch the pug is obsessed with sitting on Bret's lap and it looks like he is totally being smushed, but he is happy as a clam and could sit there all day.  The last part was a rant about how I have to cover my couch with sheets because of all the dog hair. Ugh. 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Nash,

    Your mom loves you so much you're making her mental health unstable! I have a feeling her mood stabilizer will be home REAL soon:) Can't wait to see you.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! Cute little Butchy!! :) oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!Our EP is in the August batch. So who knows when submission will be. I will be following your blog to learn more about how long things are taking. We are are also MN family with CHSFS. Good luck! he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete