Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The birthday celebration- Part 2

Who does not like celebrating their birthday for days?  I for one am a big fan.  Bret used to tease me that I would get a birthday "month".  Well, of course I would give my first born child, my baby, the same special treatment.  We had a awesome weekend celebrating with family and friends.  Friday night, the day of his birthday we went out for Korean food.  OMG.  I've never seen him eat so much, we had pa jun, mandu, bi bim bap and sweet and sour chicken.  Grandma Sandy was in town, and the last time we had Korean food we were all in Seoul.  We had such a fun time.  Often, Nash won't sit still for an entire meal but he was the last one to get done.
The next day, Bret and I actually had our first date night since Nash came home.  My cousin got married and we decided to leave Nash at home for some quality time with Gma Sandy.  He did great, and it was nice to have an evening among adults.  We didn't stay out too late because the next day we had a little afternoon BBQ to celebrate with a few friends and family.  We had family travel in from out of town and feel so grateful they were able to join in the celebration.

We are officially partied out.  The last of the birthday pics!
Pass the mandu

Make a Wish!


I wish my mom and dad could have a date night

Thank you, son!  So thoughtful.

My attempt at party decorations...lets just say
nobody will be quick to re-pin my idea on Pinterest

Looking good Mr. Two Year Old

Someday soon, Noly, you'll be two, too!

More sweets? A cake big enough to feed an army?  Ok!

We will still be eating this when he turns 3



Good looking crowd



 








1 comment:

  1. Nash you are so thoughtful, check out your good looking parents out and about! :)

    ReplyDelete