Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Harvest: Must Haves

Where did October go?  I'm panicking because I can't believe how incredibly fast this month has flown by.  I still have to get the rest of Nash's Halloween costume in order.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love sweaters, jeans and scarf weather (well, really you can wear a scarf even in the summer but it's nice to wear it for it's "true" purpose).  It's the time to get outside while you still can before it's freeze your tongue to a flagpole weather.  Oh, and what's with all the holiday commercials already?  Between all the campaign adds and Target forcing December down my throat, not sure which is worse.  I think I might vote for the candidate that would bar retailers from marketing holidays to vulnerable moms.  Back to the topic of Fall Harvests!  This post contains everything that I love about fall.  Apples, adorable out-fits and good friends.  So many apples orchards, so little time.  We took the one in Jordan by storm!  Super disappointed that we didn't make it to the states largest candy store.  Next year.



I see it, I see it!

Tractor!

Adorable Simon. Adorable Des.



Tractor Ride

Farm to Mouth


I love how we tell the boys to hold hands and they will
pretty sure our days are numbered on this request.

You thought getting a good pic. of two toddlers together was hard.
Try getting the husbands to cooperate!

2 comments:

  1. I totally forgot about the candy store! Something for next year I guess. Loving those pics of Steve. He appreciates them as well:) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two ridiculously handsome boys looked liked they rocked the orchard. So cute!

    ReplyDelete