Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday's with Elfie: Dear Elfie- Open letter from Nash

Dear Elfie,

I've known you for all of 10 days now (feels like longer).  You've invaded my home and distracted my mommy in the morning when things are already crazy and we are trying to get ready for school.  I don't understand why she keeps on asking me as soon as I wake up "Where is Elfie hiding today, I bet he's up to some crazy tricks.  He is so silly."  I can't touch you, or play with you because the "magic" will disappear (picture me doing the air quotes around magic).  I know you fly back to Santa every night and tell him that I've been a good boy.  So, since I'm not allowed to touch you or run you over with my trucks, I would appreciate it if you left my toys alone.  Just this past week you used my tractor and crashed my helicopter into the chandelier without asking.  My mommy said I should share my toys with you and that you are just "being silly" and using them to show me the funny things you do.  At school, I share toys with my friends, but they always ask permission.  At home, you don't ask so I get really mad.  So, in closing, I would appreciate it if you played less with my toys and left more powered sugar donuts.  They make a very yummy breakfast.

Sincerely,

Nash





 

1 comment: