Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I wanted to make sure I posted these pictures taken from our first big snowfall of the year.  Nash was loving everything about the snow (accept for wearing his mittens, for some reason he just despises mittens).  Bret was running the snow-blower multiple times and Nash was quickly behind helping with his mini shovel, which is proving to be a great purchase.  Similar to Nash's love for mowing the lawn, he quickly has picked up the love for shoveling.  I'm thinking he maybe can start earning some money throughout the neighborhood.  Most kids want to build a snowman or go sledding but not Nash, he'd rather shovel and pretend his bubble lawnmower is a snow-blower  I think this has a lot to do with just being like his daddy.  Which is just so dang cute.  Mommy is better at the inside chores, super important chores like making sure the hot chocolate is ready for her hard working men when they come in. 

Other super exciting news?  I can track the traffic from this blog and in my last letter to Foster mom, I gave her the blog address hoping she would check it. Well, someone in South Korea has been checking it!  What an early Christmas present, and motivation to make sure I'm keeping it up.  I just know she thinks of him often, and hopefully smiles every time she gets to see how much Nash is growing and loving life.  We always are thinking and talking about her and wishing that she and her family are well. 

Bret and I are so lucky to be celebrating our first holiday season with Nash, our family and friends.  Wishing everyone a peaceful and safe holiday.










No comments:

Post a Comment