Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Indulgences!

I woke up on my 34th birthday to this.

 
Come on.....really?

 So I thought I deserved this. 
(What turned out to be my first of many indulgences for the day).

8:45 a.m.
  
Side Story: I decided to wait in the very long line of cars in the drive-thru, when it was my turn to pay, there was no need!  Some car a few ahead of me had paid for the next 5 customers!!!  Thanks coffee-paying-dude.

10:00 a.m.
Ramona and her sinfully almond crossiants!  Damn you.  And yes, they taste as good as they look!



12:15 - Off to lunch!  Sneaky Ramona planned a surprise birthday lunch.  Honestly, I really was surprised!  Jenny (whose b-day is Friday), Theresa, Ramona, me and Cheryl.  I had the black-bean burger.  Delish! 

Date night at Pizziaria Lola.  The perfect way to end the night! I can't wait till next year when we can celebrate as a family of three!




1 comment:

  1. There is so much you left off, like the 1/2 bottle of wine at my house, and the hot doctor at lunch and the fact that even though Mike wished you happy birthday first, I am still your favorite . . .

    ReplyDelete