Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fashion Trend: This Spring's Must Have- The Statement Necklace



Necklace with Nash's name and birthstone, from Ann and her beautiful daughter Audrey

It may or may not be my birthday soon.   I'm usually all about my birthday, I even made up a birthday song that I usually sing to hubby all month long (just to make sure he does not forget).  April is a very busy month for birthdays, just to name a few, my friends Jackie, Tammy, Aunt Diane, my bestie Jenny, my brother (sorry if I'm forgetting someone!) all share this birthday month.  Just as I was feeling a little blah about this particular birthday, I received the most amazing, thoughtful birthday surprise from my dear friend Ann.  As I called to thank her in tears, it just made me realize how lucky I am.  I have amazing friends.  I really do.  Throughout this whole adoption journey, they have shown nothing but love and support.  Not only do they check my blog, they call me in tears to tell me how cute Nash's latest picture is.  I know I don't tell the friends in my life enough how much I love them, but on a day that is suppose to be all about "you", I can't help but feel so grateful for all of you.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG, what a precious necklace!!!

    We all know you love us Alli, and we all love you very much! (only because it is your birthday week, I'll go back to having jealous hatred towards you next week)

    LOVES!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete