Saturday, July 23, 2011

Old McNash Had a Farm...

This weekend, we put together Nash's 4th care package.  I think now that he is 1, he no longer goes in for monthly check-ups at the adoption agency in Korea.  So, that means, the next time he visits to pick up his packages will be September.  I bought these items for his care package about a month ago, I hope he can still get use of the shorts.  Oh, I can't believe this is the first Twin's item we've sent!  I just thought these little farm animals were so cute.  The heads and the legs can be twisted and moved.  The best part, they are small and I could fit all of them in the package.


2 comments:

  1. Those little animals are super cute! Henry is doing all the sounds as I type this. Hooray for care packages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just sent Simon a Twins hat. Maybe the boys will run into each other on the playground and be like, "What up dude? Go Twins." :)

    ReplyDelete