Friday, August 19, 2011

Special Delivery for Nash

My bud Steph, will be traveling like ANY DAY to Korea to bring home her son, Ethan!  I'm bananas excited for her and her family.  (Side note, can't stop using or saying the word bananas, drives Bret nuts...not so worried because he does not read the blog.)  She graciously offered to take a package with her for Nash.  She has already been a great friend and resource for all my strange and obsessive questions about the process.  She also promised to take a zillion, yes zillion photos of Nash if she were to see him at the agency.  Trying not to get my hopes up on that one!  This will be the THIRD trip to Korea for her and her hubby.  She is a total pro.  I can't wait to meet Ethan, and her other kiddos.   Safe travels, Steph and Jamie.

How cute is Steph? Or and the stuff we are sending Nash?  I would be smiling that big too if I was able to travel to bring my son home!


No comments:

Post a Comment