Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Not Wednesday's- How do you hold these?

Ok, how do I master theses?


With lots of practice.  I realized when Bret and I went for Korean food this past weekend, that neither of us really know how to use them!  By the time we travel to Korea, you'll be able to call me Danielson!  Get it?

Bret struggling with his set but too embarrassed to ask for a fork (and by the fact that he saw a six-year old using them masterfully, I think his pride kicked in).  Needless to say, you certainly don't eat as much when you have to use them.  AH HA!  The chop-sticks diet.  Genius!  

Add caption

Oh, and I'm looking forward to putting together my fall wardrobe. Currently, I'm loving the lady like blouses, animal prints, lace and flared jeans.  How pathetic that I'm already thinking about what I'll wear the first time I meet Nash.  I think a cute wrap dress, tights, and tall boots would be lovely?! 

1 comment:

  1. I have also been thinking about the first meeting outfit and we seem to be on the same track. I also was given the lovely piece of info that Korean's eat Bibimbap with a spoon and not chopsticks! So don't worry about downing that huge bowl of rice with chopsticks. We learned the hard way...

    ReplyDelete