Friday, May 20, 2011

Scoopers!

I think my nephew Carson would approve of what we picked out for Nash's birthday care package...



Scoopers are the bomb!


SCOOPERS!! (a/k/a any kind of trucks).  I found these at my new favorite store, Lakeshore Learning.  The trucks link together with magnets.  We also found this super cute Pug Hugs book (we got two just in case FM does not send it home with us).  We also made a Shutterfly book with more pictures (sans pics with Bret's shirt off this time), a few frog washcloths, a few small balls that make noise and of course a few new outfits. 



How cute are those panda slippers????






2 comments:

  1. I love those little slipper! Those are some sweet scooper's, how cool that they can link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'll have to show him the pic. Yes, you are right, Carson will definitely approve! Nice pic of him by the way...HA!

    ReplyDelete