Sunday, June 26, 2011

Its almost July???

For the first the since Nash has entered our lives, time is moving somewhat fast.  I think it might be because its summer, or the fact that for the past week we were on vacation.  So, I've been thinking.  I think I should just be on permanent vacation until we get the travel call!  Oh wait, I'm not rich and famous although it was hard not to feel that way this past week when we were on vacation in Miami on my husband's company dime.  It was a nice break, from the reality of the long wait and all the obsessing that goes along with it.  The week just few by.  It is always fun to re-connect with many of the people we only get to see once a year at the convention.  Here are a few pics from the trip.  
Anyone recognize this Top Chef Judge?!? 
Deep Fried Apple Pie.  Need I say more.
Company awards banquet
Fun with other spouses!

2 comments:

  1. First of all....you are gorgeous!! How fun! and second of all that judge is the Bernhart lady...so cool!!! what do I win?
    -Bjorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea on the judge, but who is the hot blonde right next to her?! : ) Glad to hear you had a fun week.

    ReplyDelete