Saturday, May 5, 2012

22 Months! First Family Experiences

Hard to believe that we've been a forever family for close to 4 weeks.  Also hard to believe that our little guy is 22 months.  Every day, we are still learning so much about him.  We are learning about what makes him happy (being outside), about what makes him sad (having to come inside).  Since becoming a family, I've really relished in all our "first" experiences with Nash.  Of course, we missed a lot of his first milestones.  His first step, first tooth, first word.  I really meant to ask foster mom about all of these but I forgot (even though I totally had them written down to ask).  Instead, I've been looking to the future and living in the moment.  It seems like everyday we experience a new first with him.  His first haircut (which he did beautifully, it's a little short but nonetheless pretty cute), the first visit to the zoo, first trip to the library, first visit to my work, the first time he met Grandma Bev and Grandpa Barry, the first time he cried for us, the first time he slept through the night (YES, lets repeat this first over and over).  And yet another first tomorrow, Nash and I are heading on our first road trip to visit my family.

Random pictures!

Fast Best Friends!

Self portrait

Silly head

Rare moment of R&R
Play date with Simon.  Hitching a ride on the cab.  

Having Bulgogi at the Festival of Nations with crazy eyed daddy! 

Enjoying some Mandu
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment