Monday, May 28, 2012

New Friends

I'll admit I have a problem.  I totally blog stalk people.  What is blog stalking?  It's when you follow someones blog that you don't know.  Pretty sure I might not be the only offender but blog stalking for me, has truly been a blessing.  And I'm so thankful that so many mom's out there have not decided to make their blog "private".  So if your blog stalking me, I don't mind!  I'll take all the fans I can get.  Through this little blog, I've been able to connect with other mom's in the adoptive community, and now Nash gets to join in the fun.  This play date was brought to you by my blog stalking skills.  Before we headed to Korea, Heidi and Jason and her adorable son Henry agreed to have dinner with Bret and I. They graciously answered all our questions about the process and what to expect when we traveled.  Along with Henry, Heidi and Jason are waiting to bring her their beautiful daughter, Claire, who is only months younger than Nash.  When we traveled to Korea we brought over a care package for Claire.  Well, we finally got the boys together for their first play date.  Henry was so adorable about sharing all his toys with Nash.  I've noticed when Nash is around kids his same age, most of the time his play is parallel, but by the end, Henry was practicing his big-bro skills, showing Nash how to work all the cool sand toys and giving him big pushes on the swing.  We are praying that very soon they get the call to finally bring Claire home.  Pretty sure Nash is going to have googly eyes for Claire, she is too cute.

Nash trying to make a break for it with Henry's toys.
Does Nash look huge here or what?

H2O Break

Big push!

Are they the cutest or what?



4 comments:

  1. Cuuuuuuute! Hooray for blog stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog stalking is the best!!! We can not wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allison! This is Carin Skoog--and I just have to tell you, I have totally been blog stalking you! I check Betsy and Bjorna's blogs, and saw a link to yours, and have been keeping up to date since shortly after you started the blog. I just wanted to say I am so happy for you guys and your sweet little family!! Take care-- Carin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - my name is Suzie, and I'm glad to be given the green-light to admit that I'm SO blog stalking you guys!! Grabbed it from AT. Sorry I don't have a blog for you to stalk. Mine would be boring with virtually no hits, as it would say Waiting, Waiting, Paperwork, Waiting... Anyway, very happy for your family and that your son is home :)

    ReplyDelete