Wednesday, June 6, 2012

23 Months- yet another reason to celebrate

Today Nash is 23 months!  I won't necessarily blog or focus on every single time he turns another month older,  but this just reminds me that he is only 1 month away from being TWO YEARS OF AGE!?  What?  When did that happen.  I guess most of it happened while he was living with his loving foster family.  I've been stressing about what and how to celebrate this huge milestone.  I think we've settled on something low key at home.  Hopefully Nash does not realize that he is kinda getting the shaft because this mama is too disorganized to put together something better.  But to celebrate the big 2-3, we made a sign!  A super fancy, spent like 2 minutes on it, sign.  I love when I see pictures of kids holding up signs saying stuff.  The best one yet is of Nash's cousin Noly holding up a sign that says "Welcome Home Nash".  If my sister every would remember to send me the photo I will post it.  Just to warn you, future blog posts might involve Nash holding a lot of signs (see Pinterest for ideas).

Mr. Sleepy-Just-Woke-Up-From a Nap-Head

I don't drug him, promise.

Mama, you said this sign was cool.  Um, not really.

Another Self Portrait!  Sick of these yet?  I bet your getting sick of my fedoras.
Side Note- I live in fedoras in the summer.  I hope they never go out of style.
Kinda like jean jackets.  Oh man, I hope those are still in style.
I always can tell if JCrew still shows them, they must be still in, right?






1 comment: