Friday, March 4, 2011

Opening Remarks

I've read a lot of blogs.  Especially random, google searches about people who have a blog about "adopting from Korea" blogs.  I feel bad.  Like a stalker.  I will tell you, I love these blogs.  They make me feel like I'm not the only person in the world experiencing this same, unique journey to building a family.  Most of these blogs are about families who have their children home safe, so in a way, I picture my life when finally, Nash is home in our arms.  I look forward to sharing our journey with all (5) of you.   And a special thanks to all those people I "stalked" for not making their blogs private.

Another special thanks and shout-out to Betsy and B.  My fancy-just-get-dance-y buds who convinced me to start this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment