Sunday, March 13, 2011

What's up Cuz?

This blog is officially a family affair.  Nash's younger cousin Nolan (born to my baby sister this past December) wanted to get in on the fun!

Dear Nash,
 
Hi buddy, it's your cousin Nolan.  My mom has told me all about you and I am getting so excited to play together. You are a little older than me, but I am hoping we have the same interest in toys.   Even though we are pretty little, I have big plans for us next summer at the cabin!  Your mom really likes to swim so I know she will spend lots of time with us in the water.  Our dads can take us fishing and my dad will let us keep frogs in our pockets! (shhh, don't tell our moms!)  It's going to be so great having an instant best friend.  Wait till you meet grandma and grandpa...they have so much love in their hearts for us, we are lucky boys!  This summer while I am waiting for you, I will find a great area that we can make a fort, and find out where all the frogs play.  And most importantly I will save you a super spot on the boat next to me.  Until then buddy, eat your veggies and grow big!  We have lots to do together!
 
Love Nolan
 
PS.  Hurry home!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment