Friday, March 11, 2011

Road Trip

You know how when you take a long road trip to somewhere you’ve been, you think about the different landmarks along the way to break-up the journey, it makes the trip seem faster for some reason.  I think this is a good analogy for our adoption process.  And currently, it feels like we have not left the city.  We are stuck in traffic, behind some person texting while applying make-up and flossing and… oh wait…focus.  What I’m trying to say is we are trying to break free to the highway so we can speed to the end.

After I posted about how we can request two updates on Nash, it got me thinking.  Most people I’ve talked to told me to space them out and don’t ask too soon because you only get 2 after all.  All of which was very good advice (which I ignored).  I put in for our 1st update on Nash!  We are not guaranteed that it will include pictures, but we are hoping!  So we are now waiting within the wait, but here’s to our next pit-stop.   Beep, beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment