Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Wait- Coping Strategies

While I'm in a letter writing mood...

Dear Mr. UPS Driver,

Thank you for all your prompt and frequent deliveries as of late.  The weather has not been kind to you, nor has our slippery driveway.  I just want you (and my husband) to know that my shopping habits will eventually subside, either when I run out of money or my son's closet will be fully stocked.   I’m still trying to figure out how many snoopy t-shirts, pajama sets, hoodies, cargo pants, jeans, socks, bath toys, books, etc. that a 1.5 year old might need (rhetorical question).  Shopping (a lot like this blog), helps me cope with the wait to bring home my son.  Please don’t judge.  I’m happy to throw my bestie under the bus and say she too has lots of deliveries to her house.  You are officially added to the holiday card list for all your diligent efforts. 

Ah, I see package #KLNM2321111123 was just delivered.  Right on time!

Your loyal customer,

Alli

2 comments:

  1. Although I am confident that the UPS driver knows his way to our street without looking at his map- if we were to question him under oath, he would undoubtedly testify that he delivers more packages to your house!

    ReplyDelete