Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update at 8 months!

This week we got our first update on Nash!  It only took 2 weeks to get, they must have known that deep down that was about how long I could only wait before loosing it.  He is doing great.  At his 8 month check-up he is 22 lbs. and 28 inches tall.  We get what is called a “progress report” from the agency in Korea and it tells us one page worth of facts about him.  I’m so thankful that he is healthy and happy, you rock FM.  The report tells us information like his toilet habits, developmental milestones, what he likes to eat.  Currently, his favorite choices include rice cereal, mushed up strawberries, apples and yogurt.  I think he is going to be a “foodie”.  I might be reading between the lines but really, with this information there is only one conclusion.  He is a genius.  (Yes, I might be one of THOSE moms).

Check back because we are getting a new picture...hopefully by the end of this week!   

1 comment: