Friday, April 6, 2012

First meeting on Good Friday

Today has been a busy day! Before our meeting with Nash we got the chance to have lunch with the President of our Korean adoption agency, Dr. Jin Sook Kim. We meet other families who are here to bring home their children. After lunch we finally got the chance to meet Nash and his foster mom. I was so nervous and already feeling emotional. When we walked in the room it felt like a dream. I started to cry which started the chain, foster mom also shed some tears. But quickly got it together because I only knew we had an hour and I didn't want to alarm Nash. There was our little guy, in the flesh! Even more adorable in person! We spent the next hour playing with him and following him as he moved from toy to toy. Boy, he.is.busy!!! He loved the toy car and the slide. We managed to get some giggles, waves and a bow (which was the most adorable thing). The hour went by WAY too fast and soon enough it was time to leave. I got the chance to hold him on the way out and steal some kisses. Tuesday will be the day we get him. We will have another play session then a prayer ceremony and off we will go to start our life as a family of 3! So we will see the sights of Seoul for the next 3 days!!!

Don't kill me but I'm having issues figuring out how to post pictures!!!! Argh!!!! Check back later.

3 comments:

  1. Again, we are so thrilled for all three of you and so happy this day has finally come! Enjoy your days in Seoul, see some of the sights for us! ha!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey welcome to motherhood!!!! You are just going to love running afer that busy little boy! I love reading all of the update kind of makes me feel like I am there again! Enjoy your time.

    Steph Eichers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! Ann has been reading me your blog on a fairly regular basis, tonight she sent me a link so I could read it myself! Curt.

    ReplyDelete