Saturday, April 7, 2012

More pics of first meeting

I just had to dedicate more than one blog entry to our first meeting!!! Here are some additional photos. I'm so grateful that Grandma Sandy was with because she spent the hour capturing all the memories.

I used these finger puppets to try to break the ice. This was about 2 minutes into the meeting. If Nash could talk he would say " mom, these are lame". He quickly didn't think the we're fun and moved onto a bigger toy.

Did I mention he was obsessed with this car? Mom- can you run out to toys r us and get one?????

2 comments:

  1. All Three of my kids have loved those cars! Something to keep them busy with outside, but for some reason I don't think you will have any trouble keeping that boy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Nash wil be a GQ model that participates in extreme sports in his free time:) I'm so excited for you to have him in your (sore) arms forever soon! Love him!

    ReplyDelete