Thursday, April 5, 2012

We Arrived! First meeting with Nash on Friday!

We made it! All three of us (Bret's mom Sandy is with us too). The flight was long but Korean Air was amazing. The customer service top-notch. Bret and I were joking that we felt we were transported back to the Pan Am days. All the flight attendants were adorable with their matching outfits and hair. Tomorrow, we get to meet Nash and his foster mom. I'm so deliriously tired so I'm hoping we all can get a good nights rest. I hope to get some nice photo ops of the first meeting so check back.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoooo I am so glad you don't have to wait till monday to see you handsome little guy! Have fun and shop shop shop

    Steph Eichers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!! TOMORROW!!! I am bursting with excitement for you guys!!! Oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited! It seems like just yesterday we were walking in your footsteps! Keep the updates coming! Enjoy Korea! Lots to see and do! -- Jeff & Christy

    ReplyDelete